Make the most of your newborn's 'Golden Hour' and beyond. Ditch the typical hospital gown and choose a Skin to Skin Gown
US Patent 11,406,145 B2
Golden Hour is the first 60-90 minutes after a baby is delivered. This time offers a unique and irreplaceable opportunity for mother/baby bonding leading to amazing benefits. As mom holds baby against her bare skin, biological responses are triggered causing
- stabilization of baby's vitals including heart rate, breathing rate, and blood sugar
- lowers baby anxiety
- helps stimulate baby's rooting reflex
- helps with mom's milk production
- stimulates uterine contractions to reduce chances or postpartum hemorrhaging
- reduces risk and severity of postpartum depression
What is a Skin to Skin Gown?
Skin to Skin Gown
Enjoy all the benefits of Golden Hour and reduce the risk of dropping your baby with this AMAZING gown! The unique design sets it apart from all other gowns. Feminine AND functional, this gown can be worn into the delivery room instead of a regular patient garment. The wrap-style back COVERS your BUTT , and opens for full epidural access, the large front slit allows for pelvic exams and fetal monitoring. Immediately after birth, baby can be placed directly on moms chest while our bonding panel gently holds them in place. Moms can rest and recover while enjoying uninterrupted bonding time with your new born.